The delectable breakfast meat known as bacon is a national staple in America.
Bacon is now available in the shape of dog cookies, which is a new way to enjoy it!
Your canine companion is sure to like these bacon dog cookies.
Cook these up in the over with your most adored cookie cutters then put them in a jar for special occasions.
These cookies are made with only natural ingredients, including actual bacon. Bacon is a delicious treat that your dog will like, and you’ll feel great giving it to them.
Birthday Bacon Dog Cookie Crumbles – Home Made Dog Food Recipe
- 1 Oven
- 1/4 cup Unsalted natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup Cream cheese
- 1/4 cup Peanut Butter, Carrot, and Wheat Germ Biscuits
- 4 pieces Bacon Cooked and crumbled
- Combine the peanut butter and cream cheese in a mixing bowl. Mix on medium speed using a paddle attachment until combined.
- Place the biscuits in a plastic bag and gently crush them into small crumbles with a rolling pin.
- Add the bacon and broken biscuits to the peanut butter and cream cheese mixture, and mix until just combined. Wet your hands and shape the mixture into small cubes or rounds.
- Store the crumbles in a sealed container in the refrigerator for up to one week.
Thanks for dropping by on this one amazing recipe, please be sure to read our other posts including Dog friendly caravan parks WA – Pet friendly caravan parks Western Australia, Dog friendly caravan parks VIC – Pet friendly caravan parks Victoria and Pet friendly caravan parks Tasmania | The best dog friendly caravan parks TAS.