Sautéed Liver and Romano Cheese Dog Biscuits are a healthy and delicious treat for your dog.
They are made with real liver and cheese, and are free of artificial flavors, colors, and preservatives.
These ones are a real treat for our dogs and we only cook them on special occasions due to the luxury ingredients.
Once baked, these are pretty much eaten in a few days, the dogs are always handing around the dog cookie jar in anticipation of a treat.
These biscuits are also low in fat and calories, and high in protein and fiber.
Your dog will love the taste of these biscuits, and you will love knowing that they are good for them!
Sautéed Liver and Romano Cheese Dog Biscuits – Home Made Dog Food Recipe
- 1 Oven
- 3 Ounces Chicken livers
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- 2 tbsp Virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup Filtered water
- 2 cups Rice flour
- 1/2 cup Rolled oats
- 2 tsp Baking powder
- 2 tbsp Freshly grated Romano cheese
- Preheat the oven to 325ºF (162°C)
- Sauté the chicken livers and garlic in the olive oil until the liver is firm and no longer pink. Pulse the cooked liver in a food processor. Slowly add the drippings and process the mixture until it forms a paste.
- Slowly add the water and continue processing till smooth and creamy. Measure the rice flour, rolled oats, and baking powder into a mixing bowl. Add the grated cheese and whisk until combined. Make a well in the flour, and add the liver mixture all at once.
- Mix on medium speed using a paddle attachment until dough forms and all the ingredients are combined. Turn the dough out onto a slightly floured surface and form into a log, about 2 inches in diameter. Wrap in plastic wrap and chill for 1 hour.
- When ready to bake, slice the biscuits 1 ⁄ 8 -inch thick and place them on a parchment-lined cookie sheet. Bake 12– 15 minutes till they are dry and firm to the touch. Turn the oven off and leave the biscuits in another 20– 30 minutes.
- Remove them from the oven, cool them on a baking rack, and store them in a cookie tin.
Thanks for dropping by please take a look at our other articles including Pet friendly caravan parks Tasmania | The best dog friendly caravan parks TAS, Dog friendly accommodation VIC – Pet friendly accommodation Victoria and The Best Vet Approved CBD Dog Treats For Separation Anxiety.