Almond and coconut dog biscuits are the ideal treat for your dog if you’re searching for something tasty and nutritious. Even the pickiest eaters will like these biscuits, which are created with only natural ingredients.
Additionally, they contain a wealth of nutrients that are vital for the health of your dog.
Every dog of any age may enjoy almonds as a healthy and delectable snack.
They can help you lower your cholesterol and maintain better blood sugar management since they are a rich source of protein, fibre, and healthy fats. Almonds have also been linked to weight loss promotion and cancer prevention in some cases.
This recipe is perfect for you if you enjoy baking and making something unique and organic for your dogs.
A happy, healthy dog is the best thing to find when you go home. And what better way to express your affection for your pet than with a tasty, nutritious treat?
One of the most consumed fruits worldwide is the coconut. It is scrumptious, healthy, and has several advantages. The fruit of the coconut is adaptable and may be utilised in a variety of dishes.
It has lots of fibre, nutrients, and vitamins. Another benefit of coconut is that it has anti-inflammatory qualities.
Even the pickiest puppies will love these nutritious dog treats.
These biscuits are made with purely natural ingredients, making them excellent for the environment as well as your dog.
Dog biscuits made of almond and coconut are the ideal way to offer your pet some extra affection. Your dog will like these nutritious, simple to prepare biscuits!
Almond and Coconut Dog Biscuits – Home Made Dog Food Recipe
- 1 Oven
- 2 cups Rice flour
- 1/2 cup Rolled oats
- 2 tsp Baking powder
- 1 tsp Ginger
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened coconut Chopped and toasted
- 1/2 cup Almonds Finely chopped and toasted
- 2 tbsp Canola oil
- 1/4 cup Filtered water
- Preheat the oven to 325ºF. (162°C)
- Measure the rice flour, rolled oats, baking powder, and ginger into a mixing bowl and whisk until combined. Add the toasted coconut and almonds. Make a well in the flour and pour in the canola oil all at once. Mix on medium speed using a paddle attachment until just crumbly.
- Add the water all at once and mix until a soft dough forms. Turn the dough out onto a lightly floured surface and form it into a log, about 2 inches in diameter. Wrap in plastic wrap and chill for 1 hour.
- Slice the biscuits 1 ⁄ 8 -inch thick and place them on a parchment-lined cookie sheet. Bake 12– 15 minutes until they are dry and firm to the touch.
- Turn the oven off and leave the biscuits in another 20– 30 minutes. Remove them from the oven, cool them on a baking rack, and store them in a cookie tin.
Thanks for dropping by and reading this almond and coconut dog biscuits recipe you can cook easily.
If you loved this recipe please take a look at our other articles including The Best Vet Approved CBD Dog Treats For Separation Anxiety, The Top 10 – Homemade Dog Treats Recipes Vet Approved Australia and Dog friendly caravan parks WA – Pet friendly caravan parks Western Australia.